COACHING, MENTORING AND WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Stress at work is a major cause of concern for both employers and employees. One of the keys to reducing stress is to help employees to achieve a healthier work-life balance – and coaching or mentoring can play a significant role in this. This one-day workshop provides coaches and mentors with an extensive and practical toolkit for working through how to regain greater control over their lives.
Generally a 1 day face to face course, or delivered across a longer timeframe in smaller virtual sessions. Can be adapted to suite.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Anyone in HR or with experience as a coach or mentor.
- Reduced stress in the workplace
- Increased talent retention
- How to help your client reframe and reposition work-life balance issues
- How to help them make difficult, values-laden decisions about their work and non-work lives
- How to apply some of the same lessons to yourself!
IS IT ALIGNED TO ACCREDITED BODIES?
All of CCMI’s products and services align to industry best practice and international standards from the EMCC and other major accrediting bodies.