DEVELOPING A COACHING CULTURE IN WORK TEAMS
Line managers are increasingly expected to coach their teams, yet most line manger as coach training fails to deliver the value intended. The reasons for this are several, but the most important are that:
- Effective coaching is something to do with the team, not to it. It requires their active support, which in turn requires them to understand how to be coached and how to coach each other
- Effective coaching is more a mindset than a set of techniques, and mindsets take time to create
Global best practice is to focus less on giving the manager some coaching tools and more on creating a coaching culture within the work team.
One day intensive workshop, delivered either virtually or in person
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Aimed at managers, who have some initial experience of coaching and who want to make coaching a natural part of the way their teams work.
- Rapid, sustainable progress towards establishing a coaching culture
A range of coaching culture team development skills including:
- Gaining a deep understanding of what it means to create a coaching culture in your team
- Develop the skills and know-how to enlist the help of your team in making this happen
- Understand the difference between coaching one to one and coaching the team collectively, and how you can do both
- practical tools for embedding the coaching mindset in your team
IS IT ALIGNED TO ACCREDITED BODIES?
All of CCMI’s products and services align to industry best practice and international standards from the EMCC and other major accrediting bodies.