COACHING ASSESSMENT CENTRE
If your organisation has been using externally resourced executive coaches for some time, the probability is that less than half of them may be delivering value for money; and some may actually be doing harm.
We provide a unique and robust coach assessment service to help select a pool of qualified and suitable executive coaches. Our assessment considers the experience, aptitude and competence of the executive coaches as well as taking into account any particular requirements specified by the client. The process has been designed with the help of six major professional bodies in the coaching field.
- 1-day design
- 1-day assessment per 8 candidates
- 2-days of administration and project management
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Any company spending substantially on externally resourced executive coaches.
- Significant reductions in cost (effective coaches achieve results in fewer sessions)
- Confidence in the quality of coaching offered (the evidence is robust and grounded in the requirements and culture of the specific organisation)
- Insight into the particular strengths of each coach in the pool, and hence greater clarity about where and with whom they can be most effective
- Increased clarity among executive coachees about what good coaching looks and feels like
- Cross‐fertilisation of learning between external and internal coaches
- The organization develops the internal capability to assess coaches’ competence and suitability
IS IT ALIGNED TO ACCREDITED BODIES?
All of CCMI’s products and services align to industry best practice and international standards from the EMCC and other major accrediting bodies.