THE LEADER AS A DEVELOPER OF TALENT
One of the common factors in all the recent studies of leadership for the future is the critical role of the leader in developing both themselves and others. Yet recent studies also show that the qualities that characterise an effective leader of the future – including humility, emotional intelligence and awareness of the world around them – tend to diminish as people enter the C-suite.
In this thought provoking and evidence-based workshop, we explore both theory and practice in developing sustainable leadership qualities in talented employees as they progress through levels in the organization. We draw in particular on studies we have conducted round the world on the leadership of high-performance teams and on a major global study addressing the question If talent management processes really work, how come the wrong people still so often get to the top?
- 2 days of workshop or;
- 4 x 3-hour webinar sessions
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
HR Managers and Team Leaders
- Gives leaders and managers the confidence and competence to become true developers of talent
- How to take a systemic perspective of talent and succession
- A grounded approach to talent development in their organization
- Practical ideas for immediate personal change
- How to create and implement a systemic talent management strategy
IS IT ALIGNED TO ACCREDITED BODIES?
All of CCMI’s products and services align to industry best practice and international standards from the EMCC and other major accrediting bodies.