Group supervision for coaching psychologists
These group supervision sessions co-supervised by Prof. David Clutterbuck and Dr. Natalie Lancer are suitable for registered psychologists who are also practicing coaches or coaches looking to think about their work more psychologically / become registered psychologists. Groups are between 5 and 8 coaches – this being the optimum range to balance psychological safety and collective learning.
- Coaches sign up for a block (usually between 5 – 8) of 90-minute sessions which run every 4 – 6 weeks.
- All sessions are delivered by Professor David Clutterbuck and Dr. Natalie Lancer via Zoom.
- Group sizes are between 5 and 8 persons.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
- Registered psychologists who are also practicing coaches with individual or teams (internally or externally based)
- Trained coaches looking to think about their work more psychologically
- Coaches looking to become registered psychologists
- Unique opportunity to work with Prof David Clutterbuck (co-founder of EMCC and accredited individual and team coach supervisor) and Dr. Natalie Lancer
- Be supervised by a Master Coach and a Chartered Coaching Psychologist, combining the best of supervision from a coaching and psychological perspective
- This supervision contributes towards eligibility for Chartership in Coaching Psychology
- The opportunity to learn from analysis of both your own and other coaches’ cases and experiences
- Free CCMI membership for the duration of the course
- Confidential group folder to share resources and recorded sessions
- Insights into coaching practice
- Support in tackling difficult issues
- Frequent additions to your coaching toolkit
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITED BODIES?
- Supervision is highly recommended by all the major governing bodies and is required by the EMCC to be accredited.
- This supervision contributes towards eligibility for British Psychological Society Chartership in Coaching Psychology