Reflective Practice Online Forum - September 2023 - June 2024
To support the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) of Leaders and Managers of Mentoring and Coaching Programmes in their organisations. A team of expert mentoring and coaching practitioners facilitate a monthly online Reflective Practice forum.
The purpose of the Reflective Practice forum is to enable Leaders and Managers of Mentoring and Coaching Programmes to engage in reflective dialogue and collaborative learning for the development and benefit of themselves, their colleagues, their programme participants and their organisations. The EMCC Global recognises the functions of supervision described by Hawkins and Smith (2013) as follows:
- The Developmental Function
Concerned with development of skills, understanding and capacities of the coach / mentor.
- The Resourcing Function
Providing a supportive space for the coach / mentor to process the experiences they have had when working with clients.
- The Qualitative Function
Concerned with quality, work standards and ethical integrity.
Participants will be invited to share a dilemma/challenge related to their practice in a confidential and collaborative space. The wider group will be asked to engage in insightful questioning and reflections to support the participant in their learning.
The annual fee is renewable each yearly cycle upon registration.
Standard price: £500
Alumni of CCMI PMQA Programme: £400
We offer a 30% discount for Charities and Not-for-profit organisations: £350
A copy of the Programme brochure is available to download here.
WHO IS THE FORUM FOR?
- Mentoring and/or Coaching Programme Managers
- Human Resource Management and Development Professionals
- Mentoring, Coaching and/or Learning and Development Consultants
- Anyone tasked with setting up or managing mentoring programmes
- Unique opportunity to work with four Global leaders in Coaching and Mentoring Programme Management (for full bio please see brochure):
- Prof. David Clutterbuck
- Dr. Julie Haddock-Millar
- Melissa Richardson
- Dr Chandana Sanyal
- The opportunity to meet other programme managers, share experiences and co-learn from analysis of both your own and their experiences, with a deep focus on mentoring programme best practice
- Free 12-month CCMI membership (worth £40 per year)
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITING BODIES
Participation in the Forum does not in itself lead to any accreditation from governing bodies such as EMCC Global. However, participation does count towards the minimum requirements for EMCC Global IPMA reflective practice/supervision of 1 hour per quarter for Foundation/Practitioner and more frequently for Senior Practitioner.
If you’re looking for accreditation as Programme manager – please see our Mentoring and Coaching Programme Manager Accreditation Programme