TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR OWN CAREER AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT
The days when an employee could abdicate responsibility for their personal development and career management to their employer are long gone. Yet many companies struggle to get employees to be proactive in their own growth and career planning. In large part, this is because they do not know how, but a significant factor is also a lack of encouragement from the organisation and their immediate line manager.
This workshop provides employees with the skills they need to take charge of their careers, and to have the conversations they need with their managers and with the wider organisation.
- 2 days of workshop or;
- 4 x 3-hour webinar sessions
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Employees at any level
- Places primary accountability for self development and career development with the employee, where it belongs
- How to work out what they want from their lives and careers
- How to create and follow a challenging and motivating personal development plan
- How to enlist the help and support of their manager and other stakeholders in their success
- How to create “authentic visibility”
- How to identify and pursue developmental opportunities
IS IT ALIGNED TO ACCREDITED BODIES?
All of CCMI’s products and services align to industry best practice and international standards from the EMCC and other major accrediting bodies.