WHAT WE DO
We help organisations across the globe achieve a strategic and practical approach to coaching & mentoring programmes, that are both high impact and sustainable.
We offer platforms, programmes, courses, content resources, training & support for business leaders, HR professionals, line managers, individuals, professional coaches, mentors and mentees.
Through our network of partners, we can offer standard or bespoke consultancy, courses or resource, to suit specific requirements.
How We Differ
Founded and led by Professor David Clutterbuck, who pioneered developmental mentoring and today remains at the leading edge of coaching & mentoring.
CCMI’s products & services incorporate the latest research led yet pragmatic coaching & mentoring good practice from around the world.
CCMI has a deep understanding of how to adapt content and process to national and business cultures.
All coaching & mentoring by CCMI and its network partners is compliant with the International Standards for Mentoring Programmes in Employment.
OUR CORE PROGRAMMES
CCMI offers Programmes and content resources on the following topics
- Coaching Consultancy & Training
- External Professional Coach Programmes
- Internal Client Coaching Service & Courses
- Executive Coaching
- Coach Assessment Centres
- Coach Development Centres
- Consultation and Programmes to create and implement a Coaching Culture
- Developing Coaching Culture in work teams
- How to gain Maximum ROI from Coaching & creating a Coaching Culture
- Diversity Dialogue
- Levers for Gender Equality
- Mentoring Supporting Inclusion
- Mentor and Mentee Training & Support
- Mentoring Platforms
- Mentor Programme Design, Creation, Support & Evaluation
- Maternity Mentoring
- Design of Talent Management Systems that are flexible and agile
- Developmental Conversations for Line Managers
- Developmental Conversations for Employees (how to get employees to take greater accountability for their own
- Team Coach Training for both External & Internal Coaches
- Team Coaching accredited courses including:
- Team Coaching – Foundation level
- Team Coaching – Practitioner level
- Team Coaching – Senior Practitioner level
- One-To-One Coach Supervision
- Team Coach Group Supervision
- Team Coaching Supervision Training Programme
SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL
A month’s free access to ALL the ccmi content. Set your marketing and content update preferences and we continue to send you updates.
Access all content including over 200 blogs, video briefings and more for just £40 per annum.