ADVANCED SKILLS OF MENTORING
Like any other skill, mentoring can be gradually improved and made more effective. This intensive one-day event takes mentors more deeply into the mentoring conversation and provides an extensive toolkit to draw upon. Among the many topics covered are:
- How to help someone rethink their goals and aspirations
- How to help them make complex decisions
- How to help them develop greater work-life balance
- What to do when you feel the mentee isn’t making progress
One of a suite of programmes offered by the Mentoring Academy, this short course provides an extended toolkit and opportunities for practice and feedback
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Anyone, who has at least some initial experiment of being a mentor.
- Maintains interest and commitment of mentor pool
- Enhances quality and impact of mentoring
- Practical ways to overcome “stuckness” in mentoring conversations
- A portfolio of new tools and approaches
- How to continue their own learning journey as a mentor
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITED BODIES?