Mentoring and Coaching Programme Manager Accreditation
The purpose of this programme is to equip Mentoring Programme Managers with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to design, implement and evaluate mentoring programmes in a variety of organisational settings and contexts. In addition, the programme addresses the ongoing training and development of Mentoring Programme Managers.
The programme is accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and will hold the European Quality Award (EQA) Bespoke Programme at Practitioner Level 5. On completion of the course and related registration requirements and assessment, participants will be awarded the EMCC European Programme Manager Accreditation (EPMA).
Mentoring Programme Managers will be able to:
- Work with organisations and their teams to design, implement and evaluate mentoring programmes.
- Apply a framework, core and professional standards to facilitate their practice.
- Utilise key levers to overcome challenges they may experience in the mentoring programme journey.
- Engage in self-development through reflective practice and supervision.
- Demonstrate the rigour and quality of their practice through the EMCC accreditation award.
The programme can be delivered virtually in a series of 6 webinars over 6 months or in a classroom as required. There is an additional two months for Supervision and Portfolio submission.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
- New in position and experienced Mentoring and/or Coaching Programme Managers
- Human Resource Management and Development Professionals
- Mentoring, Coaching and/or Learning and Development Consultants
- Mentoring Programme Participants who wish to transition into the role of Mentoring Programme Managers
- Anyone tasked with setting up or managing mentoring programmes
- Unique opportunity to work with two IPMA Master Practitioners. David is the co-founder of EMCC and Julie is the EMCC Global Work Group Lead for the International Standards in Mentoring and Coaching Programmes.
- Bringing in-house all the resources required to design and implement effective mentoring programme
- The opportunity to learn from analysis of both your own and other programme managers experiences, with a deep focus on mentoring programme best practice
- Free CCMI membership for the duration of the course (worth £40 per year)
- How to create and manage highly effective mentoring programmes
- How to engage stakeholders
- How to measure individual and organisational outcomes and deliver continuous improvement
- How to ensure that participants are well-prepared for their roles
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITED BODIES
The programme is accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) Global and holds the Programme Manager Quality Award (PMQA) Bespoke at Practitioner Level 5. On completion of the course and related registration requirements and assessment, participants will be awarded the EMCC Individual Programme Manager Accreditation (IPMA).