One-to-one coach or mentor supervision
Prof. David Clutterbuck has a limited number of one to one supervision spaces available for coaches or mentors looking for individually tailored supervision support in their practice.
PRICING & STRUCTURE
- Supervision can be booked as a block of regular sessions or ad-hoc as required (subject to availability).
- Each session is 60 minutes long delivered virtually or in person priced at £500 per hour (+VAT where applicable).
- In line with Davids ethos, discounts of up-to 30% may be applied for charitable organisations or those from developing countries.
WHO IS THIS SUPERVISION FOR?
Coaches or Mentors at any level
- Personalised session with David, entirely focused on your individual needs and agenda
- The opportunity to learn from analysis of your own cases and experiences with a deep focus on your development
- Free CCMI membership for the duration of the course
- Insights into your coaching practice
- Support in tackling difficult issues
- Frequent additions to your coaching toolkit
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITED BODIES?
David is accredited by the EMCC as an individual and team coach supervisor. Supervision is highly recommended by all the major governing bodies and is required by the EMCC to be accredited.