MENTORING - FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
This intensive, highly practical workshop is based on more than 40 years of market leading practice and research and provides an introduction to Mentoring. It’s ideal for either businesses or individuals who want to become more effective in their role as a mentor or supporting mentoring relationships.
This is the first of three courses within our Mentoring Programme, leading onto Practitioner level, and Senior Practitioner level. It’s the first stage on the journey from basic Mentoring of individuals, providing a solid foundation and toolkit to improve your effectiveness and the quality of the mentoring relationship.
Our programs are designed to be flexible in their delivery. Generally we offer programs in one of these formats:
- 6 x 4-hour virtual sessions, plus some self-organised study.
- 3-day virtual programme, plus some self-organised study.
- 3-day face to face programme, plus some self-organised study.
- Classroom Group Practice & Practical application
- Typical course size – 12 to 24 delegates
- Individual & Group Reflection
- Coursework: Reflective assignment
- Provides a solid base for developing the skills and knowledge required for effective mentoring
- The opportunity to connect and network with other team coaches and support each other during the learning journey
- 6 months free CCMI membership
A copy of the Programme brochure is available to download here.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
This programme is aimed at anyone, who wishes to become more effective in their role as a mentor:
- Anyone wanting to take part in a formal mentoring programme
- Anyone wanting to start their journey as a professional mentor
- Anyone already engaged in a mentoring relationship looking to formalise their skill set
- Mentoring programme managers wanting to have a solid foundation for their own practice
- Executives and leaders, who wish to make a career change on retirement.
- Mid-career managers and professionals, who wish to enhance their reputation as developers of talent.
- At least 1 year in a role associated with 1-2-1 coaching/mentoring – which could be in the context of a management or leadership role.
- Understanding the key roles and responsibilities of mentors and mentees
- Deepening the mentoring conversations and evolving relationship
- Develop and apply a toolkit of mentoring skills and techniques
- How to continue their own learning journey as a mentor
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITING BODIES?
Our Mentoring Programmes are accredited by EMCC Global. Successful candidates will receive:
- a certificate of accreditation from CCMI which you can use to claim 35 hours of CPD
- automatic recommendation for the European Individual Accreditation EIA (an individual Coach / Mentor level award at Foundation level) from EMCC Global