Group supervision for coaches working with individual clients
These group supervision sessions are suitable for coaches of any experience level who are coaching individuals. Groups are between 5 and 8 coaches – this being the optimum range to balance psychological safety and collective learning
- Coaches sign up for a block (usually between 6 – 8) of 90-minute sessions which run every 4 – 6 weeks.
- All sessions are delivered by Professor David Clutterbuck via Zoom.
- Group sizes are between 5 and 8 persons.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Coaches at any level looking for group supervision to support their individual practice.
- The opportunity to learn from analysis of both your own and other coaches’ cases and experiences
- Free CCMI membership for the duration of the course
- Confidential group folder to share resources and recorded sessions
- Insights into coaching practice
- Support in tackling difficult issues
- Frequent additions to your coaching toolkit
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITED BODIES?
David is accredited by the EMCC as an individual and team coach supervisor. Supervision is highly recommended by all the major governing bodies and is required by the EMCC to be accredited.