HOW TO GAIN MAXIMUM ROI FROM COACHING AND CREATING A COACHING CULTURE
Many organisations aspire to achieve a coaching culture, but struggle to develop a practical, cost-effective strategy to do so. Building on international experience and the research that gave rise to the book ‘Building and Sustaining the Coaching Culture’, the one-day workshop explores:
- Making the case for coaching and a coaching culture
- How to hire external coaches (how do you know how good they really are?)
- Developing a cadre of internal coaches
- Line managers as coaches – why most initiatives fail and how to learn from those that succeed
- Strategies for building a coaching culture
- Measuring the quality, impact and value for money of coaching and mentoring
- How to integrate a coaching mindset into core business processes, such as strategic planning, employee engagement, performance management, and succession planning
You will leave this workshop with a practical understanding of how you can incorporate coaching into the structures and systems of your organisation, at relatively low cost and with immediate impact.
One day intensive workshop, delivered either virtually or in person
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
This intensive workshop is aimed at HR professionals, who are tasked with bringing about positive change in their organizations.
- Rapid creation of a strategy and roadmap for building a coaching culture
- The critical elements of a coaching culture
- How to assess where your organisation is on the journey towards having a coaching culture
- How to manage each of the elements that contribute towards a coaching culture
IS IT ALIGNED TO ACCREDITED BODIES?
All of CCMI’s products and services align to industry best practice and international standards from the EMCC and other major accrediting bodies.